Regal Red Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free regal red scrapbook paper to see it full size and download it




This call this red scrapbook paper "regal" because the color reminds me of English palaces, or our American counterpart, Hearst Castle. For those who haven't been there, Hearst Castle is located in Northern California and is the closest thing we Americans have to a palace. Owned by William Randolph Hearst, the castle was as lavish as any castle in England. My parents used to take me there when I was a child and I remember not being able to get enough of the opulence. It was worlds away from my life in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley.

I liked antiques even as a child, so I was in heaven whenever we visited the magnificent playground Hearst built for his movie star friends. Anyway, this red scrapbook paper harks brings me back to the regal feeling of the castle. I hope you'll find a good use for it in a scrapbook, on a handmade card or for another type of project.

Make sure to check out the sidebar for other scrapbook and clip art freebies.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous paper! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynna. I really appreciate your saying that. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!