Pink Roses Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free pink roses scrapbook paper to see it full size and download it





Spring begins in less than a week, so I thought I'd post this free pink roses scrapbook paper to get in the mood. With its soft pink and peach tones and touches of pale yellow, this subtle design is spring-y and also perfect for Easter scrapbooking.

I've been designing invitations and other party printables lately, and I might just use this rose scrapbook paper as the background for one of my printable party kits that include invitations, table place cards and napkin rings. You can see my FREE party printables on PrintablePartyKits.comPrintablePartyInvitations.Blogspot.com and PartyPlanningCenter.Blogspot.com.

I hope you enjoy using this pink rose scrapbook paper and that you find lots of fun things to do with it! Please be sure to see the sidebar for more free scrapbooking supplies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!