St Patricks Day Scrapbook Journaling Card

Click the link below to download the free St.Patrick's Day scrapbook journaling card

Download the Journaling Card



This free St.Patrick's Day scrapbook journaling card embellishment couldn't be any cuter, if I do say so myself. Actually, I can say that without arrogance, because I didn't draw the green leprechaun's top hat that forms the design. It comes from Picnik, the free graphics program. (UPDATE: Unfortunately, it's gone now. Google bought it and then shut it down a few years later.) I just modified the hat design with some light-colored lines so it can be used as a journaling card.

If you like this design, you can also get it in clip art form without the lines on my free St. Patrick's Day clip art hub. I also made a free printable St. Patrick's Day party invitation out of it. And you might enjoy this free St. Patrick's Day scrapbook paper too.

I hope you enjoy this free St. Patrick's Day scrapbook journaling card and get good use out of it, and that you have a very happy Happy St. Patrick's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!