Black and White Flower Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free flower scrapbook paper to see it full size




This black and white flower scrapbook paper walks the line between vintage and thoroughly contemporary. It has a bold, classic look that would work beautifully as a background for a scrapbook page or embellishment, or on a handmade card. I can just see this used with other elements that contain strong colors, such as red, teal or magenta.

I also used this same design as a base for a set of pastel vintage scrapbook papers, which are available free at my Vintage Holiday Crafts blog. You'll probably be surprised at how different they look because of the color changes (they come in pale sage, dusty pink, soft blue and warm brown) and the addition of vintage "weathering." The combination makes them look downright Victorian. I also created some coordinating vintage striped paper in the same colors and the same weathered look.

Whether you like bold or soft and vintage, I hope you enjoy these free scrapbook papers!


2 comments:

  1. UHM...DUDE I MADE THIS, on picnik.com. your stealing my idea...wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    I didn't steal your idea, because I've never even seen your version. It must be that great minds think alike, because I made several different colored versions of that design on Picnik well over a year ago.

    If you compare the designs you'll probably find they're not exactly the same. There would have to be at least subtle differences, because the chance that designs created by two people who don't even know each other would be exactly the same would be astronomical.

    You haven't given me the location of your version, so I can't check it myself. But since you can see my version, you might want to do that comparison. Once you've done so, feel free to apologize for accusing me of something I didn't do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!