Free Scrapbooking Supplies: Baby Scrapbook Papers

Click on the free baby scrapbook papers to see them full size.




When I saw Picnik's new baby clipart a few months ago, I knew I had to do something fun with it. The result was the two baby scrapbook papers you see on this page, plus many others that can be accessed on my baby scrapbook papers and embellishments hub.

I created one set of papers for girls and one for boys. The boys just happened to luck out and get the bees, which I think are adorable. I liked them so much, I created several scrapbook papers that feature them exclusively. Click the second link in the previous paragraph to see them.

These baby scrapbook papers aren't just for scrapbooking. You could also use them to create a handmade card for a baby shower or birth announcement. They also would make excellent wrapping paper for a small baby gift.

If you'd like to access more free clip art or scrapbooking images, download my Free Clip Art Sourcebook e-book. Just click the ad in the sidebar to go to the download page.

I hope you enjoy using these baby scrapbook papers and that you find lots of fun uses for them. Feel free to leave a comment about how you used them. I love knowing how people use their creativity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!