Purple Flower Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free flower scrapbook paper to download it




This free flower scrapbook paper is just the thing for spring and summer scrapbook layouts and handmade cards. The delicate petals of these purple flowers are accented by 3D-looking morning dew, which makes them look almost real.

I create this flower scrapbook paper, along with many others that will soon be posted on one of my HubPages hubs, at Picnik.com. It's a free online graphics program that virtually anyone can use. I've also made many other free scrapbook papers and embellishments and clip art images with Picnik. To see them all, download my Free Clip Art Sourcebook by clicking the ad in the sidebar.

And be sure to download the matching flower scrapbook journaling card that has the same purple flower pattern. I have also just posted a complete collection of free matching flower art scrapbook paper, journaling cards and borders.

I hope you have as good a time using this floral scrapbook paper as I had creating it and that you'll come back soon to download more of my free scrapbooking supplies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!