Digital Floral Bouquet Image

Click on the free digital floral bouquet scrapbook image to download the full-size image





This digital floral bouquet scrapbook image reminds me of weddings and summertime, so I'm hoping that a lot of people will find it useful. It's a 300 dpi PNG file with a transparent background, so unlike all the other files I've posted before, you can layer this one. Now that I've gotten the hang of creating transparent files, I'll be making more of them!

The lovely flowers and flourish images came from Lesley of Scrappiness Downunder, who very generously shares her prodigious talents on her blog.

If you like this digital floral bouquet image or the other freebies I post, please follow me on social media and/or follow the blog using Google Friend Connect in the sidebar. Thanks and enjoy the download!

7 comments:

  1. Hello and Thank you for this lovely arrangement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Linda! Thanks for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. I hope you enjoy using it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Kirsten. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!