Octopus Garden Ocean Scrapbook Quickpage

Click on the Download the Template link below to access the free personal use/scrap for hire undersea garden scrapbooking quickpage.

I couldn't resist creating this free personal use/scrap 4 hire quick page that gives a glimpse into a magical undersea world. It's suggested that you sing the Beatle's Octopus's Garden to get in the mood while you download it because that's what the page is called. I even included some of the lyrics in the layout: "I like to be under the sea."


Download the Template




The lovely ocean-related illustrations in this whimsical scrapbook page come from two commercial use kits from Eena's Creations (eena-creations.blogspot.com). I think they're lovely. I also made free printable cupcake toppers, beach party invitations and paper napkin rings out of them. You can find those on my Party Planning Center blog.

If you want your readers to have this Octopus Garden scrapbook quickpage, please either post a text link or the low-resolution version of it above or in the zip file and link to this page, so they can download it themselves. And please remember that it is for personal use or scrap 4 hire use only. I hope you'll find lots of uses for it!

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2011

    Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this QP...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Linda. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, why are you disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is extremely beautiful, I love the colors <3
    Thank you so much for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome, Reem! Thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!