Saturday, October 3, 2009

Free Scrollwork Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free scrollwork scrapbook paper to see it full size.

This free scrollwork scrapbook paper features a cool dandelion-like design in black on white. It matches the black scrollwork scrapbook paper I already posted on this blog, as well as a version I posted on my vintage scrapbooking blog that has a tan background that makes it sort of look like a vintage scrapbook paper. I happen to like stripes with scroll work, so eventually I'll probably post a black and white striped paper design you can also pair with these.

Until now I've been making my scrapbook papers in Fireworks and Picnik. But I'm ready to step up to PhotoShop and see what kind of fun things I can create with that. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be sure to share what I make!

I hope you make a lot of pretty things with this free scrollwork scrapbook paper. Please come back soon to download more free scrapbooking supplies.

Get notified about art updates:
free clip art on Twitter

No comments: