Halloween Masks Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free Halloween scrapbook paper to download it





I know it might seem strange, but my scrapbook papers like children to me. I nurture each one along and then eventually send it out into the world to see what it can accomplish. To my surprise, the Halloween masks scrapbook paper in this post came back as the wonderful handmade card shown below, created by Clear and Simple Stamps for Take the Challenge Tuesday. Clear and Simple has regular Tuesday challenges, so if you want to have some fun, subscribe to their blog for updates.

They also have a Let's Get Punchy challenge, so check that out, too, if you love the creative use of punches. A fence punch was used for the card design and I think it adds an oh-so-cute touch.

There are actually two versions of the Halloween mask scrapbook paper design above -- this one with small masks and another with larger masks. I'm not sure which size was used for the card, but if you'd like to create something similar, you might as well have access to both. Just click here to see the larger version. There are also plenty of other free scrapbook paper designs on that page.

I sure love seeing what people do with my babies, so thanks again for sharing, Clear and Simple!

I hope you'll be inspired to make a lot of fun projects with this free Halloween scrapbook paper or any of the others in my collection.

1 comment:

  1. We just loved your Halloween masks! All of your papers are phenomenal and print out wonderfully rich and vibrant. We happened to use the smaller mask version on this card and we even cut out one of the masks to pop off the card for a bit of a 3D affect. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome resource.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!