Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Free Happy Pumpkins Halloween Scrapbook Paper


Click on the free Halloween scrapbook paper to see it full size.

I couldn't resist these carved Jack-o-lantern pumpkin photos I found on Picnik, so I made them into another one of my free Halloween scrapbook papers. I chose only smiling pumpkins (and one that has the time-honored "Trick or Treat" carved into it), because I don't like the scary side of Halloween as much as the more whimsical and fun aspects. Not that I think there's anything wrong with the wilder side of Halloween; I've just never been one for gross or scary stuff. So we've got photos of a bunch of very happy pumpkins, gathered together for your scrapbooking pleasure. Personally, I think this design is a hoot.

I'm several days away from receiving the new Photoshop software I ordered from Amazon.com and I can't wait to get it. I'm sure I'll be able to do ever so much more with my images once I master its use. It's going to be fun!

I hope you make a lot of fun projects with this free Halloween scrapbook paper. Please come back again for more of my free scrapbooking supplies.

No comments: