Vintage Rose Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free vintage roses scrapbook paper to see it full size and download it




I've been around the vintage art block a little while now. If there's one thing I know, it's that scrapbookers, card-makers and crafters love vintage roses. They've always been quite popular on my Vintage Holiday Crafts blog. So I decided to create this vintage pink rose scrapbook paper that features sweet little vintage pink roses. To me it's reminiscent of bedroom wallpaper from days gone by.

This would make a great background for a scrapbook, of course. But it also would be beautiful incorporated into a vintage-look handmade card or other crafts. If you find a special use for it, I would love to know what you used it for. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know.

The roses for this scrapbook paper came from Vintagerio, which has an unbelievable number of quality vintage images you can download for one low price. Downloading images from that site has been some of the most fun I've ever had online. I really enjoy the site and believe so much in the quality of their images, I chose to advertise them on this blog (see the sidebar for the ad). I wouldn't do that unless I felt it was an extraordinary value.

I hope you enjoy this free vintage rose scrapbook paper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!