Free Grandparents Day Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free Grandparents Day scrapbook paper to see it full size.

free Grandparents Day scrapbook paperHere's something you don't see every day: Grandparents Day scrapbook paper. Grandparents Day is on the first Sunday after Labor Day (Sunday, September 12 in 2010 and September 11, 2011), so I thought this paper would come in handy right about now, because you don't have to just use it for scrapbooking; it also makes great wrapping paper for small Grandparents Day gifts.

I envy those of you who still have your grandparents around to honor on Grandparents Day. My paternal grandfather died before I was born and his wife passed on when I was very young. My maternal grandparents lived until I was in my later teens but that was a very long time ago! I still remember the way my maternal grandfather sang to me when I was a little girl. He also paid for my education, because my father died when I was a young teenager and there wasn't a lot of money in the household. I owe my being able to create scrapbook paper to him, because he paid for a special technical training program that taught me graphic design. So, all these years later, I'd like to say a public "thanks" to my Grandpa Fred for his love and support.

I have a hub with more Grandparents Day scrapbook papers, along with some clip art that can also be used as Grandparents Day cards. Feel free to hop on over and do some downloading. Also, check out all the other images in the sidebar and follow me on Twitter for more scrapbooking freebies.

Get notified about art updates:
free clip art on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!