Sunday, November 8, 2009

Free Christmas Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free Christmas scrapbook paper to see it full size and download it.

This free Christmas scrapbook paper features colorful gingerbread men, Christmas trees and candy canes on a white background. It's fun and festive and I'm sure you'll find plenty of uses for it. The images on it match not only my free Christmas clip art, but also my Christmas scrapbook paper collection and free Christmas party invitations. So if you like the images on this design, there are a lot more where they came from!

NOTE: Click the scrapbook image once, then click it again when the paper appears in the new window. This will show you the final size art.

I hope you'll enjoy making projects with this free scrapbook paper or any of the other images in my collection. Please come back  to download some more free scrapbooking supplies!

Get notified about art updates:
free clip art on Twitter

No comments: