Halloween Scrapbook Cluster

Click the link below to download the digital Halloween frame

I call this free personal use/S4H Halloween scrapbook cluster frame Halloween Sewing Circles, because it features machine-made stitches, buttons, string and straight pins, with a few fall leaves thrown in for good measure.

Download the Frame



I created this Halloween sewing-theme frame in honor of my mother, who was a professional seamstress. She made most of my clothes when I was growing up, which allowed me to wear the very loud colors I favored at the time and couldn't find in stores. I cringe when I think of the semi-formal metallic off-the-shoulder dress in bright shades of teal and magenta that she made for me in junior high. Or the skirt and jacket with fluorescent (and that's not exaggerating) orange accents. You could practically see them from outer space. Yikes. Well, I thought it was cool at the time and my mom let me have whatever fabric I wanted. For that, she deserves to have at least a Halloween scrapbook embellishment dedicated to her!

 Thanks to Gunhild Storeide for most of the elements used in this design.

Please remember that the freebies on this blog are not for commercial use (they're for PU/S4H only), unless specifically indicated. But the kits on my Digital Scrapbooking Supplies site can be used commercially, subject to a few simple terms. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!