Friday, August 6, 2010

Free Pearl Scrapbook Cluster Embellishment

Click on the free digital pearl and jewels scrapbook cluster element to see and download the full-size image.

This free pearl and diamond scrapbook cluster element is for all you divas out there! It happens to have my birthstone in it, so that makes me like it all the more.

This element is a transparent PNG created at 300 dpi, so I hope you will find plenty of uses for it, as a photo frame, filled with lettering or standing alone, to flash your diva style on a scrapbook page.

The individual elements from this came from three sources: Jamie Dell Scraps, KakleiDesign and Blushbutter. I thank them all for their beautiful images!

If you like this digital pearl and jewels scrapbook cluster image or any of the other scrapbook freebies I post, please vote below the post and follow me on Twitter and/or follow this blog using Google Friend Connect in the sidebar. Thanks and enjoy the download!

Get notified about art updates:free clip art on Twitter
This image is for personal use only. Please see the terms of use in the sidebar.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these lovely items...

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot !!! :)


Javiera

Work'nPlay said...

You're welcome! :-)

Sandy O said...

This is so very pretty. I wish the download link worked for me. I am just getting a search page.

Sandy O said...

OK, blush, I figured it out. Thank you so much for this beauty.

Work'nPlay said...

I'm glad you figured it out! I hope you enjoy using the image. :-)

Simply Complicated said...

Love this! Shared it on my facebook page :)

Vickie said...

That is so pretty! Thank you.

Work'nPlay said...

Thanks, Vickie! :-)

MeinLilaPark said...

Thank you so much for sharing it!!
I used it for a Collage on my blog.
(http://meinlilapark.blogspot.com/2012/02/vintage-bild-moody-girl-picture_23.html)