Sunday, May 2, 2010

Free Whimsical Scrapbook Journaling Cards

Click on the free scrapbook journaling cards to see and download full-size images.

These pink and blue scrapbook journaling tags are so light and airy looking, they reminded me of the impending days of summer. They have a cute whimsical design made at Picnik.com that isn't just for scrapbook journaling; they would also be very useful for handmade cards. One of them might even be nice with the word "Mother" or "Mom" on it in script or a funky font like "Curlz" for a Mother's Day card. Since Mother's Day is next weekend, it could be a quick way to make a custom card that your mom would love.

I'll be making more of these scrapbook journaling cards, because Picnik just introduced a variety of fun frame designs similar to this. So stay tuned for more.

If you find these or any of the other scrapbook images or clip art on this blog useful and you have a Twitter or Google account, I would appreciate it if you would follow Free Scrapbooking Supplies through Google Friend Connect. Just scroll way down and you'll find the Friend Connect widget in the sidebar. If you have a scrapbooking blog and you leave me a comment with your URL, I'd be happy to visit and follow you too. And please feel free to grab the Free Scrapbooking Supplies button, which can also be found in the sidebar. Thanks!

Get notified about art updates:
free clip art on TwitterPlease be sure to read the terms of use regarding Picnik images in the sidebar.

2 comments:

Bluegrape said...

Hi! I love your designs, they're what I would design myself-only I'm such design-challenged therefore rely on lovely people like you for help.I used one of your design for my blog, I love it and look forward to seeing/using more.Thanks.

Work'nPlay said...

Thanks so much for your kind words, Bluegrape!