Butterflies Are Free Pink Scrapbook Paper

Click on the free pink scrapbook paper to see it full size and download it




I call this free pink scrapbook paper Butterflies Are Free because it features all kinds of delicate butterflies flitting around among spring flowers. The butterfly and flower images are subtle and in white, so you probably can't tell what they look like unless you click on the scrapbook paper thumbnail and see it full-size.

This pink scrapbook paper would be perfect for a handmade spring or summer birthday card or a scrapbook page about a wonderful day spent outdoors. Try pairing it with some of my spring clip art. Or if this isn't your cup of tea, try some of my other free flower scrapbook papers. Whatever you do with it, I hope you enjoy using it! Feel free to leave me a comment with a link to a photo of something you've made with this or any of my other scrapbook papers. I would love to see your creativity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!